8 WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY
1. Avoid coffee or caffeinated beverages, especially close to bedtime.
2. Avoid exercising close to bedtime.
3. Set times at night to stop playing with phones and other electronic devices. Studies show that blue light emitted by these devices disrupt sleep, tricking your brain to think it is still daytime.
6. Turn off light before going to bed. This works for me. But some people can’t because of the many horror movies.
7. Essential oils like lavender, sandalwood and cedarwood oils are good in promoting sleep
8. Supplements like valerian root extract and melatonin help sleep well at night.
Please share with others.